Quality Assurance Specialist - European Based
- Category: Quality
- Country: United Kingdom
Quality Assurance Specialist – 2 Year Contract
What We’re Looking For
Do you have an eye for detail and a veracity for brand protection? We are seeking a highly organized and motivated Quality Assurance Specialist who will champion and influence high standards across WD-40® Company EIMEA and our partners.
Reporting to the Head of Quality and working closely with the Quality Engineer for EIMEA, this integral role is responsible for regular supplier assessments including 3rd party partners, the continuous improvement of quality standards and ensuring documentation, systems and processes are maintained to support and collaborate with both internal and external partnerships.
This role is ideal for a self-driven, passionate Quality Assurance professional with an affinity for fostering long lasting relationships.
Snapshot of the role
- Undertaking and supporting supplier audits to determine the level of compliance adopted by the 3rd party contract manufacturers and corporate requirements.
- Assisting suppliers with the implementation of improvements identified and track the progress of the effectiveness of the remedy.
- Ensuring end to end quality complaint handling for both internal and external customers, as well as identifying trends for future risk mitigation
- Maintaining the Quality Management System (QMS), ERP and other internal QA data bases, including ensuring all quality documentation and information is available.
- Developing new and updating existing QA owned processes and procedures in conjunction with the Head of Quality EIMEA and Global QA.
- Provide reports on a monthly/weekly basis on the progress and results for trial runs, protocols, complaint levels, concessions, and rework
What You’ll Bring to the Role
- In depth knowledge of quality management requirements in a manufacturing/product-based environment and the ability to ensure compliance is maintained.
- Previous experience of conducting manufacturing and 3rd party supplier audits. Preferably in an outsourced business model
- Manage multiple priorities effectively using priority settings and time management techniques and advanced organisation skills.
If you have 3-5+ years’ experience in a similar role and are passionate for creating lasting memories, head over to WD40company.com/careers to learn more about our Tribe and this amazing career opportunity.