- Category: R&D
- Country: United Kingdom
- Location: Milton Keynes
What We’re Looking For
We are seeking a dynamic and highly motivated Compliance Administrator who has a fine attention to detail, with the ability to manage stakeholders across WD-40® Company EIMEA and our partners.
Supporting our Research and Development department, you will be responsible for the organization, completion and continual improvement of routine administrative tasks including artwork approvals, management of safety data and documents, non-conformance reports, customers queries and support.
This role is perfect for a self-driven, passionate Compliance Administrator who is not afraid to take on a challenge.
- Responsible for reviewing, amending and approving product label artworks against current standard operating procedures (SOP’s) and work instructions to ensure they meet our requirements for R&D claims and regulatory compliance.
- Manage the storage, distribution and upkeep of both our finished product and raw material SDS’s. This will include requesting new and amended finished product SDS’s from our external partner, the distribution and dissemination of automatic SDS updates and the regular collation of raw material SDS’s from external suppliers.
- Maintains all necessary records in the required format and/or system in accordance with policies, procedures and compliance requirements and be responsible for the collation, retention and organization of these. This would include the upload and extraction of documents to our quality management system and the maintenance of lab records and activities.
- Assist in the investigation of NCR’s and the identification and implementation of actions to be able to close them out.
- Assists R&D and Regulatory Compliance in answering customer and end user queries and requests for information accurately and quickly.
- Execution of ad hoc projects and other related activities as needed to support the business.
What You’ll Bring to the Role
- A background in administrative roles and the handling and organization of documentation/data. Previous experience of using a quality management (QMS) or enterprise resource planning (ERP) system is desirable but not required.
- Experience of working within R&D, Compliance, Quality or Supply Chain functions and/or in a product-based industry would be advantageous but not essential.