Digital Marketing Executive (f/m/d) unlimited / Full-time
- Category: Marketing
- Country: Germany
- Location: Bad Homburg - Hybrid
The WD-40 Company is a successful consumer goods company listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange in New York. For more than 67 years, the professional products of the WD-40 Company have been used in more than 176 countries worldwide - in industry and trade as well as for hobbies and households.
The German, Austrian and Swiss markets have been looked after from the branch in Bad Homburg since 1995. The dedicated, motivated and strong team works every day with the aim of leaving positive memories with customers, suppliers and partners.
Since 1953, the formulation of WD-40 multifunctional product has been a closely guarded company secret. It's no secret that our passion for our people, our culture and our brands is what sets us apart. The WD-40 Company sells the best products - and is looking for the best talent.
We are looking for a committed and lively member for our WD-40 Tribe who, as part of the Marketing Communication Team and by being responsible for tasks in digital marketing, creates positive memories among colleagues and service providers and thus fills our company values with life.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Responsibility for the planning and implementation of digital marketing activities, taking into account the brand and communication concepts
- Management of social media communication (organic and promotional)
- Management of the DACH. Website through content maintenance and SEO optimization
- Planning and implementation of social media campaigns, taking current sales campaigns into account
- Creation and data maintenance of digital materials such as product images, videos, banners, etc. for internal use and for customers
- Cooperation and regular exchange with Trade Marketing
- Budget and project planning
- Regular monitoring and reporting of activities and results
What You’ll Bring To The Role
- Commercial training or business studies in the field of marketing
- Initial experience in the field of digital marketing, ideally in the FMCG industry
- Knowledge of B2B and B2C marketing
- Confident in dealing with project management, budget planning and reporting
- First experience in agency management
- Good knowledge of using MS Office products
- Good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- Previous experience in using Wordpress and SEO tools would be an advantage
We’ve got you covered
- Passionate team with a strong learning culture (95% Employee Engagement Score)
- Flexible working hours
- Home office days
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
- company laptop
- Free underground parking space and good connections to public transport
- Complimentary drinks (coffee, tea, water) and fresh fruit
At WD-40 Company we foster a culture of inclusion where all individuals are recognized, valued, respected, and experience a sense of belonging. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to individual characteristics that make us unique such as our backgrounds, experiences, qualities, talents, traits, beliefs, and preferences.